[IDN-WG] [ALAC] The Problem of IDNs

León Felipe Sánchez Ambía leonfelipe at sanchez.mx
Sun May 11 17:12:47 UTC 2014

Good information. Thanks Rinalia!

I might be stating the obvious, however, this is not a problem that is exclusive to the AP region but to the rest of the regions as well. I see it as a chance to advance in a cross-regional effort in order to create awareness and engage different users and technical communities towards addressing the issue.

Could we think of ways in which we could collaborate across RALOs to help solve the problem? Maybe a cross-regional workshop at some forum?

What are your thoughts?

Best regards,

León