[IDN-WG] [ALAC] The Problem of IDNs

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Mon May 12 00:36:27 UTC 2014

Hi, Leon.

A cross-RALO collaboration would be excellent if there is interest in the
respective RALOs to take on this issue.  In the past, RALOs have had
different prioritization for IDN related issues.  I think some
awareness-raising is needed among RALOs to help them understand the nature
of the problem.  It is a problem of relevance to users worldwide.

A webinar before ATLAS II in London and / or  discussion during ATLAS II in
London would be a good opportunity to do it.  Would you be willing to help
shepherd process (i.e.,  make sure a discussion happens on the topic)?

Best regards,

Rinalia