[IDN-WG] CALL FOR COMMENTS: ALAC Statement on the Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information Working Group SO-AC Input Request

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 04:55:27 UTC 2014

Dear Staff,

Thanks for the reminder. I believe the IDN WG members have noted that the
wikispace is available for comments.

Dear IDN WG Members,

For those who wish to submit comments, you are encouraged to do so to
inform the ALAC on issues related to Translation and Transliteration of
contact data.

Best regards,

Rinalia