[IDN-WG] Fwd: Response to the ALAC Statement on TMCH and IDN Variants

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jul 8 21:53:18 UTC 2013

Dear IDN WG members,

please be so kind to find the Board New gTLD Program Committee's reply
regarding the ALAC Statement on the Trademark Clearinghouse and IDN
Variants which we submitted at the end of May.

I note that the response suggests that a small group meets with select
Board members. I have suggested that those Board members come to the
A-Large IDN WG meeting on Wednesday afternoon. Failing that, I have
asked that Gisella & her counterpart on Board Support would look for a
suitable slot for a meeting.

Kind regards,

Olivier