[IDN-WG] Draft Statement on TMCH and Variants

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Apr 23 17:00:56 UTC 2013

Dear Hong,

I note the extensive discussions that have taken place on the list, the
losing and the finding back of the WIKI and Rinalia's proposal/draft as
well. But I am happy everything's been found.

I have Copied Rinalia's WIKI page onto the comments of the main WIKI
page for building this comment which is on:
https://community.icann.org/x/nAR-Ag

As Rinalia mentioned, let's get this thing on the rails, so everyone,
please try your best to respond with comments by Friday April 26th. I'll
then start the countdown for a final copy to be ready and have a 5 day
vote launched.

Kind regards,

Olivier