[IDN-WG] Draft submission for .jiankang (.健康) to the ALAC

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:24:20 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Following Dev's recent email and noting that the ALAC will meet on Friday
to discuss the RALO Objections, I have made some draft submissions which I
intend to send to the ALAC in under 10 hours of sending this email.
Apologies for the short notice, we were only recently told of our meeting.
Any inconvenience caused is regretted.

If you feel that there are things that are missing which I should add,
please let me know. I have also made reference to the APRALO's general
position on prioritising IDN gTLDs.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Sala