[IDN-WG] ALAC Statements on IDNs [Help]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 01:29:09 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I am trying to access past ALAC statements on IDNs and in particular:

Following the ALAC Statement to advise for the Prioritization of IDN gTLD
Applications in the New gTLD
Program<https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/2261148/ALAC+Statement+on+the+IDN+Prioritization+in+the+New+gTLD+Program+Targeted+at+the+ICANN+Board.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1343692936000>,
APRALO
would like to express our explicit support for such prioritization.

This link is broken and can't seem to access this statement via
https://community.icann.org/x/sYEoAg

If you know where the statement has moved to, please let me know.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala