[IDN-WG] Interim Report IDN ccNSO Policy Development Process

JJS jjs.global at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 03:36:53 UTC 2013

*Dear Hong,*
*
*thank you for your reaction. Not having followed every step of the debate,
I do have a question : will the following variants have equal standing, and
be accepted in China, Singapore and Taiwan,*
*中國 / 中国*
*台灣 / 台湾*
*
*
*Like you, I'm not capable of distinguishing variants in Arabic.*
*
*
*Best regards,*
*Jean-Jacques.*