[IDN-WG] IDN Variant TLD Program ­ Interim Report Examining the User Experience Implications of Active Variant TLDs

Hong Xue hongxueipr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 05:20:27 UTC 2012

Thanks, the draft is good and could be concluded with a stronger and
clearer statement:

All the relevant policies, guidelines and recommendations  should be
developed with consultation from and through bottom-up processes by the
affected language communities.

Hong

--
Professor Dr. Hong Xue
Director of Institute for the Internet Policy & Law (IIPL)