[IDN-WG] IDN Variant TLD Program ­ Procedure to Develop and Maintain the Label Generation Rules for the Root Zone in Respect of IDNA Labels

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 01:54:05 UTC 2012

Hi, Matt.

I've discussed this with Edmon. There will be a statement, but it won't
meet the Reply Period deadline. We will proceed anyway with the statement
and get an ALAC vote done with due process.  I will then officially channel
it directly to the Variant Program Team in my capacity as ALAC observer to
the Root Zone LGR development process.

We will prompt you when the statement is ready for a vote and thanks for
setting up the Wiki space.

Best regards,

Rinalia

Rinalia Abdul Rahim