[IDN-WG] SSR-RT Report [Call for Comments]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:06:30 UTC 2012

Dear All,

I urge you to read the SSR-RT Report and give feedback asap. Matt is
creating a page on the wiki in which you will be able to add your comments.
Recommendation 11 within the Draft Report mentions IDNs etc.

Julie Hammer, Yuliya Morenets and I are working on putting out a first
draft and as you know, you are always welcome to join the crew and comment
before it gets put out. If agreeable, let me know and I will add you. See
http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/ssrt-draft-report-15mar12-en.htm

Comments close on the 8th April, 2012 before the reply period is opened.

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT
Skype:Salanieta.Tamanikaiwaimaro