[IDN-WG] IDN VIP webminar

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Mar 15 18:13:18 UTC 2012

Dear Edmon,

indeed, staff can arrange this and publicise it. Please bear in mind 2
things:

1. Action Items from the first IDN meeting needs to be checked prior to
organizing the Webinar. I recall that the first thing that needs to be
done - and this was agreed in the meeting - was to ask for an extension
of Public Comment period is until 18-Mar-2012. Typically this would take
us to & deadline 14 days later, ie. end of the month
2. The week after the ICANN meeting is usually lost through both
volunteers and staff taking a few days to come back to life. May I
therefore suggest the Webinar to be early in the week starting 26th March?

Kind regards,

Olivier

--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD