[IDN-WG] meeting before and during Costa Rica

Edmon Chung edmon at isoc.hk
Fri Feb 24 04:05:10 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

We had a brief meeting in January focused on the response to VIP.

As discussed in Dakar however, we would like to start to talk about potentially a more proactive rather than reactive approach and consider how best we can add and influence the IDN discussions at ICANN.

We have scheduled for a meeting in Costa Rica:
Monday 12th  March from 17:00 – 18:00
and would like to have a brief meeting prior to that to keep the discussion going as well as to do some planning.

I wonder if sometime next week might work for people.
would like to try for a quick doodle to see if we can find a good time for a conference call:
http://www.doodle.com/38ez93u7zmtubkr7

Hope to talk to everyone soon.

Edmon