[IDN-WG] URGENT [Call for comments on JIG Report on Universal Acceptance of IDNs]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 00:36:19 UTC 2012

Dear Team,

Further to request from Edmon to initiate a first Draft on JIG Report on
Universal Acceptance, kindly find the first draft and request for your
comments and urgent input. This will then be consolidated and sent to the
ALAC for their input and comments.

You can find the JIG Report on Universal Acceptance of IDNs in the At Large
Workspace in our usual wiki. The link in which ordinarily we could access
the link was broken and fixed yesterday. Bart later sent me the link to the
report yesterday and after reading the Report and also going through the
work done by the At Large IDN Working Group in the past, I have put
together this draft for you to comment and add your tracked edits and
comments.

Kind Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala