[IDN-WG] FW: At-Large IDN Variant Issues Project Draft Integrated Issues Report

Edmon Chung edmon at isoc.hk
Thu Jan 12 15:16:07 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Please find attached the draft response to the IDN VIP integrated issues report based on the discussion we had yesterday.

Edmon

PS. Heidi/Gisella/Matt,

Could you help me post the attached to the wiki page.  I am not sure I am logging in correctly, it seems I can only add comments... is that correct?... anyway, much thanks for the help.

PPS. Olivier, was wondering if we should circulate this also in parallel to the ALAC list given the timeline.