[IDN-WG] At-Large IDN Variant Issues Project Draft Integrated Issues Report

Edmon Chung edmon at isoc.hk
Fri Jan 6 01:44:00 UTC 2012

Thanks Matt for forwarding this.

Hi Everyone,

This is an important document (announcement with link to document: http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-23dec11-en.htm) for discussion I think.  And perhaps it is a good opportunity for the IDN WG to have a meeting to further discuss the matter.  I wonder if we could coordinate a conference call or skype chat for the discussion.

Matt,

Could you help coordinate may be a doodle poll to find a suitable time for a meeting maybe mid/late next week wed/thu/fri for the IDN WG.

Much thanks.

Edmon