[IDN-WG] [ALAC-Internal] Draft Implementation Plan for IDN Fast Track Process

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Jul 2 10:01:46 CDT 2009

Many thanks Siva, the lists that this chain of messages has been sent to
by both of us are in fact the very lists you reference, so no further
notifications need to be sent.

To answer your question, the comment period on the draft is as provided
on the At-Large Policy Advice Development schedule, which you'll recall
may be found at http://www.atlarge.icann.org/policycalendar.

email: nick.ashton-hart at icann.org

Win IM: ashtonhart at hotmail.com / AIM/iSight: nashtonhart at mac.com /