[IDN-WG] [ALAC-Internal] Draft Implementation Plan for IDN Fast Track Process

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Jul 2 05:02:02 CDT 2009

Apologies for misunderstanding!

Of course if you wish to remain quiet, you cannot be stopped :) However,
this is a draft which Siva was requested to write in his capacity as
liaison, so that the working group members and community would have
something more than a blank sheet of paper to start from on this subject
(just as you so ably did during your tenure).

email: nick.ashton-hart at icann.org

Win IM: ashtonhart at hotmail.com / AIM/iSight: nashtonhart at mac.com /