[IDN-WG] IDN // towards a call for inputs

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:54:56 EST 2008

Hello all,

Thank you all for your feedback.  Sorry for the long delay.  I had some
health issues with my eyes and am still dealing with them.  I guess it is
too late to send a call for comments regarding the Issues Report for the IDN
ccPDP, as Cheryl and Mohamed proposed to do it before the Delhi meeting and
almost all of you are busy with its planning.  Unfortunately, I will not be
able to attend but will try to participate online.

Nick, what is the best way for me to participate from Dakar if the time
difference allows ?

Thank you again and all the best to all of you

Fatimata

email :  fsylla at gmail.com
          fsylla at orange.sn