[IDN-WG] IDN // towards a call for inputs

Mohamed EL Bashir admin at isoc.sd
Wed Jan 23 04:28:51 EST 2008

Dear Fatimata,

i support the call, i have a comment on the second call "GNSO Recommendations on Fast Track
Approach" am in support of Cheryl comment
as current there is ongoing discussions/communications between ccNSO/gNSO/ICANN Board/GAC the
outcome of this discussions will be
more clear as we approach New Delahi .

Regards,
Mohamed El Bashir