[IDN-WG] CCNSO IDNC WG IDN Topic List on Introduction of ccTLD under fast-track

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:53:08 EST 2008

Thank you again Nick for your efforts.  This is sure helpful but it is also
time consuming as we are all committed in every day work (paid work).  It
will be difficult to devote hours in a short period of time to master all
the issues and for example provide comments for January 16th.  It would be
very much helpful to have a short briefing/abstract and go back to existing
documents or ask questions when needed.

Best,
Fatimata

email :  fsylla at gmail.com