[IDN-WG] CCNSO IDNC WG IDN Topic List on Introduction of ccTLD under fast-track

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 12:16:50 EST 2008

Hi all,

I have accepted to be the IDN WG chair but I as a new ALAC member, I  need
time to learn and master all the related issues, which I am doing.
Yesterday, I sent an email to Hong and Mohamed for advise and support.  In
French speaking countries, when a position is suddenly replaced, there is
what we call "passation de service" from the former to the new chair for a
smooth transition. If that is not the case here I will take any support from
who ever among the ALAC community is able and  willing to help.

Bret, this is to tell you that the only call for public comments I saw is
about "Introduction of  IDN ccTLD", open on December 19th to be closed on
January 25th.

Thank you all and best,
Fatimata

--