[EURO-Discuss] PLEASE JOIN ** Important Event **EURALO 15th Anniversary on Tuesday 29 March 2022 at 17:00 UTC

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Tue Mar 29 15:55:23 UTC 2022

Hello EURALO participants,
In a little more than one hour the celebration of the EURLAO 15th anniversary will start.
We will be happy to have your participation.
If you were one of the EURALO Leaders (ALAC members, EURALO Board members …) it will be great have you and if you can give a short talk about your experience.
If you are a current EURALO ALS leader and plant participate to the next EURALO General Assembly, please be with us tonight.
See you soon.
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet