[EURO-Discuss] EURALO November Newsletter

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:51:51 UTC 2021

Dear EURALO and At-Large community members!

I am glad to bring to your attention the November EURALO Newsletter!
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2021+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports

I would like to note that November was so fruitful and there were a lot of
Internet Governance and DNS industry events.
It would be great in the future to have YOUR notes, reports, opinions from
such important events (The links to websites in local languages are good,
but not so useful now for the whole community).

I wish you a wonderful reading and we are waiting for you all tomorrow at
the Euralo General Assembly!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO