[EURO-Discuss] RECORDED / Only 48h left!! Please READ - Call for Nominations for the election of the EURALO Board 2021-2023: NOMINATIONS OPEN

Dr Clement Genty Clement at Genty.info
Wed Dec 1 14:56:49 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I thank Matthias for his nomination but I have to decline. I left the
domain name industry for the cooperage industry and have no time to
devote.

Have a nice day,
Clément

--
Dr Clement Genty
  www.genty.info [8]

Links:
------
[1]
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Board+2021-2023+Workspace
[2]
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Procedures+and+Policies?preview=/16843067/120820581/EURALO%20Bylaws%20draft%2010-06-2019%20FINALv5-clean%20(1).pdf
[3]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_download_attachments_53777046_Performance-2Dcriteria-5FBoard-5FSecretariat.pdf-3Fversion-3D1-26modificationDate-3D1444426126000-26api-3Dv2&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=uH6rhLVHXzz1YfhbIQlJ_-Iu_Wj1boE4MDzX1ExE9CQ&s=CsKYExIOA6aUn5tQkz9Uixkgq6qlEDJF7Q9n-yVTvic&e=
[4]
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+Board+2019-2021+Workspace
[5]
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/atlarge.icann.org/__;!!PtGJab4!q310rni-4F-m5Yj_ZiWFnTH6QP61Co5Q7-ybQjBRdNSgIl-9NauzfGdfhJmP3y_4o8w1gK9RbA$