[EURO-Discuss] Fwd: RECORDED Re: [Ext] Nomination / IMPORTANT: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2020

Olawale Bakare wales.baky at gmail.com
Fri May 15 16:41:51 UTC 2020

Dear All,

I trust you are doing fine, keeping safe well in this abnormal period of
COVID-19 pandemic.

I want to first thank David for having me mind by nominating for the role
of ALAC. That said, I am happy to inform you that I have now accepted the
nomination to serve as an ALAC member if voted.

Regards,
Wale