[EURO-Discuss] RECORDED / Re: IMPORTANT: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2020 ALAC, RALO AND ALAC DELEGATES TO THE NOMCOM

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri May 15 04:40:35 UTC 2020

Dear Bastiaan,

Thank you for your email. Your nomination acceptance is recorded.

As the next step, please update your At-Large SOI page: https://community.icann.org/x/iwWOAw and send a brief statement explaining why you believe you are a suitable candidate.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Claudia Ruiz

On 5/14/20, 9:43 AM, "EURO-Discuss on behalf of Bastiaan Goslings" <euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of b.goslings at gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I first of all want to thank Annette for putting my name forward, even if we didn’t discuss this in advance - and I of course feel very honoured, and flattered, by all the support from others that followed.

    In short: I am happy to accept the nomination for the role of ALAC Voting Delegate to the NomCom for the 2020 AGM to 2021 AGM term.

    Thanks again, take care
    Bastiaan