[EURO-Discuss] EURALO O&E working team, EURALO SMWG Vice-Chair, EURALO Monthly report

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 11:39:58 UTC 2020

Dear Euralo members,
I would like to cover in this letter several important issues and calls:

1. We are going to start our work on *EURALO Outreach and Engagement
Strategy* for 2020 and I kindly ask you to express your interest to join
this Working Team.
EURALO O&E Working Team will lead the development of the Regional
strategies by this we shall be empowering and enhances participation and
contribution through engagement with the members in a bottom up process. A
lot of interesting work in the close future!

Please address your email with title “EURALO O&E working team” to me and
with cc *staff at atlarge.icann.org <staff at atlarge.icann.org>*
Deadline 16 Feb 2020 23:59 UTC.

2. John Laprise, current Social Media WG Chair has requested that each of
the 5 regions represented within the SMWG identify (1) Vice-Chair to
represent their RALO. We are not in time, that is why we ask *ASAP to let
us know about your interest to take the position EURALO SMWG Vice-Chair*
and this responsibility.
I (as Secretary of EURALO) confirm my responsibility to coordinate all
EURALO social media activities in the general framework, but I need the
help and your input.
*https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Social+Media+Working+Group#At-LargeSocialMediaWorkingGroup-Members
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Social+Media+Working+Group#At-LargeSocialMediaWorkingGroup-Members>*
Please, address your email with title “SMWG EURALO Vice-Chair” to me and
with cc to *staff at atlarge.icann.org <staff at atlarge.icann.org>*.
Deadline - ASAP

3. As you know, any time you may find the *EURALO reports* on our wiki
page. I kindly suggest you to read our February 2020 edition (reporting
period – January 2020):
*https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2020+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports?preview=/126420254/126423906/EURALO%20monthly%20Report%20(Jan%202020).pdf
<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2020+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports?preview=/126420254/126423906/EURALO%20monthly%20Report%20(Jan%202020).pdf>*
Actually there are not so much Euralo news (and absolutely lack of pictures
– it is a quarterly style-). I kindly ask you to enhance our news feed by
your updates (ALS news, your local activities, articles etc.)
And I`d like to pay your attention on *At-Large Policy Advice Development
Workspace*.
Policy work needs our participation and  inputs.

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/

EURALO Vice-Chair
of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation