[EURO-Discuss] News about the next Euralo newsletter

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 22:32:45 UTC 2020

Dear EURALO members,
On behalf of the editorial team of the monthly EURALO newsletter, I would
like to inform you that we are taking a short break. The next
edition highlighted the EURALO/At-Large/ICANN news will be prepared by the
end of September (and it will be the quarterly release).

I kindly remind you that with your news and updates about the activities of
individual members, observers and ALSes in European region, our newsletter
becomes more interesting for community members and allows us to tell an
external audience about all of you and explain what is EURALO in action.

I also would like to remind that your contribution is very valuable, please
find the most relevant field for your expertise:
*At-Large Working Groups*
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Working+Groups

*At-Large Policy Advice Development Page*
https://community.icann.org/display/alacpolicydev/At-Large+Policy+Advice+Development+Page

We would appreciate your updates of the *expertise table*.
You can add the update directly into the Google Doc
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=63148552 (In view
of the GDPR, the list  is accessible only  from the EURALO Wiki pages,
after logging in)
or send it by e-mail to staff at atlarge.icann.org  with a Subject line
starting with: "ALS EXPERTISE"

Have a nice last part of summer,
Wearing masks, keep the distance, take care!

See you on our calls!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/
Vice-Chair of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation