[EURO-Discuss] IMPORTANT DOODLE - EURALO Monthly call timing

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Apr 16 16:16:13 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Further to the last EURALO call, there were comments on the timing of the call.

Unfortunately, due to a conflicting call for Sébastien Bachollet on Mondays, we are unable to hold the EURALO Monthly call at 19:00 UTC (to realign with Daylight Saving).

Please complete the attached Doodle poll to find a suitable time, also noting that these times may only be applicable for the next few months, during the current circumstances (while most of us are in lockdown). We can discuss this further on the next call.

https://doodle.com/poll/zfhyh5366sdcixr7 [doodle.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doodle.com_poll_zfhyh5366sdcixr7&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=EZkq07fS5sl09jR1evegtvBTvqydJ9fyQfEGtQpTlz4&s=QlsyTiuD6kNsyOr4nc-XsAIRcJl5VGKpcPPvTv-CII0&e=>

Thank you for your understanding!
Kind regards,
Gisella