[EURO-Discuss] IMPORTANT REMINDER / DOODLE - EURALO Monthly call timing

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Thu Apr 16 06:54:53 UTC 2020

Dear All,

Kind reminder to please complete the doodle poll below, asap.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: EURO-Discuss <euro-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 12:18 AM
To: Discussion for At-Large Europe <euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: [EURO-Discuss] DOODLE - EURALO Monthly call timing

Dear All,

Further to the last EURALO call, there were comments on the timing of the call.

Unfortunately, due to a conflicting call for Sébastien Bachollet on Mondays, we are unable to hold the EURALO Monthly call at 19:00 UTC (to realign with Daylight Saving).

Please complete the attached Doodle poll to find a suitable time, also noting that these times may only be applicable for the next few months, during the current circumstances (while most of us are in lockdown). We can discuss this further on the next call.

https://doodle.com/poll/zfhyh5366sdcixr7 [doodle.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doodle.com_poll_zfhyh5366sdcixr7&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=EZkq07fS5sl09jR1evegtvBTvqydJ9fyQfEGtQpTlz4&s=QlsyTiuD6kNsyOr4nc-XsAIRcJl5VGKpcPPvTv-CII0&e=>

Thank you for your understanding!
Kind regards,
Gisella