[EURO-Discuss] EURALO newsletter (March2020)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:43:41 UTC 2020

Dear EURALO members,
I hope you're doing well.

On behalf of the Euralo Board, I would like to wish you patience in our
"stay at home" situation and hopefully we are getting as close as possible
to returning to normal life.

I suggest you spend a weekend reading the breathtaking March2020
edition of *EURALO
newsletter.*
Special thanks to our colleagues who supported us by good local news, it is
always a pleasure to learn about the success of our ALSs and members.

You may find  the newsletter in attachment and on our wiki page
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2020+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/
Vice-Chair of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation