[EURO-Discuss] Digital Criminal Justice event 10 October in Brussels

Lousewies van der Laan lousewies at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 13:54:25 UTC 2019

Dear all,

This may be a completely inappropriate use of this list (and apologies if it is) but I wanted to share with you the registration to an event in Brussels I will be moderating in my new capacity as Head of Corporate Affairs at Eurojust.
Investigation into and prosecution of cross-border crime needs to adapt to the digital age and the European Commission is developing a massive investment called Digital Criminal Justice, which will (for the first time) allow secure, interoperable communication between European and international prosecution offices. To set the stage, a number of our prosecutors will be talking about their cases (including not-Petya) and what the challenges of digitalisation are. It would be great to have some representatives from the technical community there and I hope some of you will ensure this future massive investment of European taxpayers money will be well spent.
Miss you all and hope to see some of you at the event or IGF Berlin or wherever!
Lousewies

Lousewies van der Laan
lousewies at gmail.com
+31628973266
Contact me via: Whatsapp, Telegram, Messenger, Signal, FaceTime
Skype: lousewiesvanderlaan
Twitter: lousewiesvdlaan