[EURO-Discuss] Now Open: Call for Membership in BCEC and BMSPC

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Jul 30 14:44:51 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues,

6 volunteers are needed to participate in this process: 2 for the BMSPC
+ an alternate (total of 3) and 2 for the BCEC + an alternate (3 more
for a total of 6).

These are important groups plus another way to directly contribute to
ALAC. I encourage your participation.

Please send me a note off-list if interested.

Kindest regards,

Olivier