[EURO-Discuss] WG: [Gisw_countries] FINAL CALL: your input is critical in WSIS civil society survey

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Wed Jan 9 15:17:59 UTC 2013

FYI -- please help to spread this final call from APC, as many of you participated in the WSIS process and your feedback would be important!

May I ask At-Large Staff to forward this call to other RALO lists as well?

Thanks and kind regards,
Wolf

Alan Finlay sent Wed, 09 Jan 2013 09:25:
>*URGENT: We *really* need your input --- please respond to this survey now. It is long, but the outcomes will be worthwhile.**
>
>APC would like to invite civil society organisations that participated
>in the WSIS process and that are concerned in some way with the WSIS
>goal of building a 'people-centred information society' to participate
>in a survey we are conducting as part of our WSIS +10 efforts.
>
>The survey's goal is to assess civil society's views on progress (or
>lack of progress) in achieving the WSIS goals, particularly the goals
>that we put in the civil society declaration in 2003: "Shaping the
>information society for human needs".
>
>www.itu.int/wsis/docs/geneva/civil-society-declaration.pdf
>
>The survey is available at:
>https://www.apc.org/limesurvey/index.php?sid=77768&newtest=Y&lang=en
>
>The deadline for completing the survey is:*URGENT*
>
>IGC people's inputs are really essential to this process. Please try to
>make the time to respond.
>
>Best regards,
>
>APC TEAM

EuroDIG Secretariat