[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Fellows Announced for ICANN Costa Rica Meeting

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net
Fri Jan 6 21:45:41 UTC 2012

Dear all,

thanks Silvia for forwarding this info on the EURALO Fellows ... to this list.

It's a pleasure to note that Adela (an "old" hand from APTI, Romania), Saso and Andrii have been selected from our region to attend the next ICANN Costa Rica Meeting in March with us. As this meeting (as usual) will be prepared and discussed at our monthly call in February, I invite all of you to participate at this call. I hope this fellowship offers a good beginning and opportunity for a long-term cooperation with EURALO.

Kind regards,
Wolf

Silvia Vivanco wrote Fri, 6 Jan 2012 10:11