[EURO-Discuss] Short bio for the election of the Euralo representatives to the ALAC

Lutz Donnerhacke lutz at thur.de
Thu Aug 28 09:55:49 EDT 2008

Please let me introduce myself here.

My name is Lutz Donnerhacke, I'm from Germany and heavily involved in the
grassroot digital-rights initiatives over the last 15 years.

I studied physics and mathematics, but switched early to a regional group
Internet addicts. Since more than 10 years, I'm working as a network
administrator for a commercial ISP. My main interests are technical and
social aspects of large scale networking, especially security and safety
issued.

For a more detailed bio, please have a look at my candidate profile from the
ICANN elections in 2000: http://members.icann.org/nom/cp/14.html

In the last years I went back to my private life: Marriage, childen, and
house.

With the increased interest of "signing the root", I came back to the ICANN
procedures. At the Paris meeting, I happily joined the SSAC activities. For
the Cairo meeting especially the AtLarge summit, I offer to organize the
DNSSEC part http://forum.icann.org/lists/dnssec-consultation/msg00000.html

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an e-mail.

Thank you.