[EURO-Discuss] [EURO-ALS] EURALO elections

FoeBuD e.V. mail at foebud.org
Sun May 20 06:05:28 EDT 2007

Hello Nick, hello all,

Tuesday, May 15, 2007, 2:05:43 PM, you wrote:

> Please be advised that the election for ALAC candidates, board members and
> number of board seats will commence tomorrow, Wednesday 16th May, at noon
> UTC and will close at noon UTC on Sunday 20th May.

> The 16 agreed voters will receive an email later today with voting codes and
> access to the polls.

FoeBuD e.V. is in the list of voters -- but I did not receive the
voting code and the link. I just returned from travel and wanted to
vote and realized I can't do this without code and link.

Please send the data I need to mail at foebud.org. Thank you.

//Rena Tangens, FoeBuD e.V.

FoeBuD e.V.
Marktstr. 18
D-33602 Bielefeld

Tel: 0521-175254
Fax: 0521-61172
Mail: mail at foebud.org
Web: www.foebud.org

 Vorratsdatenspeicherung, RFID-Schnüffelchips, Videoüberwachung...
      Da kann man kann ja doch nichts gegen machen? Irrtum.
 FoeBuD e.V. / Kto 2129799 / Sparkasse Bielefeld / BLZ 480 501 61