[EURO-Discuss] RECORDED / 2024 At-Large Leadership Call for Nominations - Self-nomination

Yesim Saglam yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Fri Apr 26 09:26:39 UTC 2024

Dear Frédéric,

Your self nomibation is recorded.

I have created an At-Large SOI page<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=329220380> for you and copied & pasted the SOI you’ve sent as an attachment. Please kindly check to confirm it’s accurate.

I will be reaching out to you off-the list to share your Wiki log-in credentials.

As the final step, please send a brief statement of interest explaining why you are suitable candidate. (unless you’d like me to use your e-mail below)

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Sağlam