[EURO-Discuss] EURALO Regional Selections (NomCom)

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat May 22 07:23:12 UTC 2021

Dear all,

I nominate Sébastien Bachollet for returning NomCom Rep. The reason is
as follows: this year, 3 out of the 5 ALAC Representatives are
uneligible for re-election, so only two Representatives can be
Re-elected and assure the continuity between NomComs. Whilst each NomCom
is different, it usually takes the first year to adjust to the
procedures, and the second year to be more effective, so Sébastien, who
has shown he can manage both the Chair and the NomCom Rep roles, could
do his second year. Otherwise we'll end up with only ALAC Rep that knows
how to navigate the NomCom... which includes the politics of it too.
Kindest regards,

Olivier