[EURO-Discuss] 2021 EURALO Regional Selections (Secretariat)

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Tue May 11 08:45:37 UTC 2021

I agee with Lutz and Roberto. ICANN is an international organisation and I wonder where should we draw the line if we where to consider political positions across the world? Who should judge them? This is also not the practice at NomCom.
Natalia has my full support to continue as the EURALO Secretary if she wishes to. For the first time since I am a member of EURALO this position was constantly visible. She did a great job.

Best
Sandra

(This message was sent from a mobile device)