[EURO-Discuss] Nomination Re: IMPORTANT - CLOSING in 2h - Call for Nominations: ALAC Delegate to the NomCom from the European Region

Pari Esfandiari pariesfandiari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:56:42 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,
I am writing to support Sebastian's self-nomination.
I agree with Roberto Gaetano's comment that if and
"when there is an overlap SeB could delegate the Chair function to a
Vice-Chair. It is important to fill the NomCom rep seat,
and if this is the only solution we cannot leave the seat empty".

All the best,
Pari

Pari Esfandiari PhD
President