[EURO-Discuss] Guide-to-effective-participation-in-virtual-meetings

info at hoferichter.eu info at hoferichter.eu
Sun Nov 1 12:41:33 UTC 2020

Dear all, I announced it already at some occasions, and we are happy to
share with you now the
"Guide-to-effective-participation-in-virtual-meetings" in English and
German. This guide was drafted with support from the German Ministry of
Economics and Energy, the host of last year's IGF.

You can download and share widely under the creative common licence CC
BY-SA.
German:
https://medienstadt-leipzig.org/Leitfaden-zur-effektiven-Teilnahme-an-virtue
llen-Meetings.pdf
English:
https://medienstadt-leipzig.org/Guide-to-effective-participation-in-virtual-
meetings.pdf

We would be happy to find volunteers who translate it into other languages
and provide us with the translation. We can then adapt the layout and
provide the webspace for download.

Best
Sandra

Sandra Hoferichter