[EURO-Discuss] ODP: AW: DSA

jkuleszaicann at gmail.com jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:29:54 UTC 2020

Thank you Annette. Would it make sense for us to discuss this during the next EURALO call? This seems a specifically European policy issue, if at all within ICANN remit as of now. Thanks for sharing your thoughts,Joanna------ Oryginalna wiadomość------Od: Mühlberg, AnnetteData: Wt., 21 lip 2020 15:22Do: Joanna Kulesza;euro-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org;DW: Temat:AW: [EURO-Discuss] DSA

Dear Ricardo, dear Joanna,
this is indeed an interesting discussion.
Here is the link to a background paper of the European Parliament
“Reform of the EU liability regime for online intermediaries” (Background on the forthcoming digital services act):
https://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/IDAN/2020/649404/EPRS_IDA(2020)649404_EN.pdf

All the best
Annette