[EURO-Discuss] NOMINATION PERIOD EXTENDED - Call for Nominations for the election of the EURALO Board 2019-2021 - NOMINATIONS OPEN

lutz at donnerhacke.de lutz at donnerhacke.de
Fri Jan 10 13:48:04 UTC 2020

Happy new year everybody,

due to vacaion and work, I missed to respond correctly (only to staff
instead to the list).

Hereby I express my intention to volunteer for the EURALO board. I already
been in the board years ago and was not as active as required. Due to new
people in AtLarge, it's more fascinating for me and hopefully I'm able to
spend more time into ICANN related activities (how to do this was subject
of ATLAS III).

SOI page was updated earlier this week.

Lutz Donnerhacke
Germany