[EURO-Discuss] Russian interpretation of ALAC calls

Yrjö Länsipuro yrjo_lansipuro at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 24 13:45:45 UTC 2019

Dear Olivier, all,

Simultaneous interpretation is expensive, and it's hard to argue for maintaining a service that no one is using - or has ever used? Perhaps there should be a rule that would enable suspending a language channel  not used for x meetings in a row. The same rule, of course, should apply for the entire language regime. No interest, no interpretation.

It would be good to have some reflections from within the language community now in question. All those I know speak excellent English...

Best,

Yrjö