[Euro-board] 2pm Lobby - informal Leadership meeting

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:52:09 UTC 2022

I am also here, been told that the room will be ready only at 14:00

On 07.11.2022, at 10:50, Gisella Gruber via Euro-board <euro-board at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:euro-board at atlarge-lists.icann.org>> wrote:

Dear All,

Please meet at 2pm in the Hotel lobby.

Thank you.
Kind regards
Gisella

——————
Gisella Gruber
Manager, At-Large Relations and Operations Support, ALAC-At-Large

Email: gisella.gruber at icann.org<mailto:gisella.gruber at icann.org>
Tel: +44 7545 334 360<tel:+44%207545%20334360>
Skype ID: gisella.gw[gisella.gw]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gisella.gw&d=DwMFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=DMVLeb1g8oJ6gdbQVqz99sWUBIbbFK0_e1TBFQXWLiw&s=-6rdzktgfnAZYAxJ31qNN4PEFoMv1Novn91ItX4-0sA&e=>

One World, One Internet