[At-Large] Apology Noted (ACTION MDS) / In progress (call set up) ACTION: HR/R/MdS/SV - OFB WG meeting this week

Yesim Saglam yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Mon Dec 19 13:17:00 UTC 2022

Dear Eduardo,

We will be noteing your apology as soon as the wiki agenda page is up.

Safe travels!

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Sağlam

From: At-Large <at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Eduardo Diaz via At-Large <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Date: 19 December 2022 Monday 16:12
To: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber at icann.org>
Cc: Vanda Scartezini via At-Large <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [At-Large] In progress (call set up) ACTION: HR/R/MdS/SV - OFB WG meeting this week

I will on a plane on the 22nd so my apologies if it is scheduled for tha day

- Ed

On Mon, Dec 19, 2022 at 3:25 AM Gisella Gruber via At-Large <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>> wrote:
Dear Holly and Ricardo,

Unless we hear otherwise over the next few hours, we will get this call set up for Thursday 22 December at 18:00 UTC, noting that we have not yet had interpretation confirmed.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella