[At-Large] Volunteers needed for the APRALO Policy Forum !!!

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:01:12 UTC 2022

Dear All,

I would like to thank the *APRALO Leadership Team *for giving me this
opportunity to* Lead the APRALO Policy Forum*. It is a great responsibility
and an opportunity to work towards creating an impact in the
community where I believe we need to work from the grassroots.  We
need  to initiate a basic policy discussion and to adapt to the ongoing
policy process, making the policy process more feasible and workable for
our communities.

*Our Strategy:*

*Capacity Building *

*Communication *

*Engagement *

People who are interested to volunteer for the *APRALO POLICY,** please
send a request to staff at atlarge.icann.org <staff at atlarge.icann.org> *

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
*Shreedeep Rayamajhi *

*ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews Founder Learn Internet Governance *
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.