[At-Large] ICANN75: Selecting Malaysia and inclusiveness

SCHWEIGHOFER Erich Prof. Dr. Dr.. erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at
Mon Aug 1 07:15:36 UTC 2022

Another 2cents:

As discussed already quite often, the lack of privileges and immunities is apparent a lacunae in the present system, shown in the visa requirements that - if immunities exist - could be much better solved with a host-state treaty of the ICANN Meeting.
The main argument against it - the lack of control by courts of international organisations - that is still valid. An impasse ... should be solved step by step, maybe with some steps to immunities.

Erich

SCHWEIGHOFER Erich                    Prof. (Uni Wien, Legal Informatics, European Law, Multistakeholder Law) MBA  Dr. (law) Dr. (informatics) "pre-MAIS" (International Studies)
(on leave for the European Commission, Rue de la Loi 130, 1040 Brussel BE, erich.schweighofer at ec.europa.eu, Tel.  +32 2 29 52283)
Legal Informatics at Vienna University   chair: ARI Arbeitsgruppe Rechtsinformatik, Juridicum, Universität Wien  chair: iris-conferences.eu   President:     RI@   LII-Austria   CEILI   RARI   SLib  WZRI
Department for European, International and Comparative Law, Schottenbastei 10-16/2/5, Zi. 546, 1010 Wien AT, Tel. +43 1 4277 35305
https://rechtsinformatik.univie.ac.at, https://rechtsinformatik.ACADEMY, https://iris-conferences.eu, https://wzri.eu
office at rechtsinformatik.ACADEMY; office at iris-conferences.eu; Erich.Schweighofer at univie.ac.at
---
Bitte um Teilnahme und Beiträge / Call for contributions and participation:
IRI§23 Internationales Rechtsinformatik Symposion 2023, 22.-25.02.23, Salzburg, https://iris-conferences.eu/iris23      Papers bis 31.10.2022
Jusletter IT http://jusletter-it.eu      Schriftenreihe Arbeitsgruppe Rechtsinformatik, rechtsinformatik.ACADEMY & IRIS-Journal: https://irisj.eu    PHAIDRA